[OpenStack Foundation] Congrats Lauren Sell, OpenStack Foundation hire!

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Wed Oct 10 02:46:15 UTC 2012

this is interesting, and welcome to board .

less foundation in IT, first staff related to marketing,

cannot wait Lauren's work related with ecosystem and branding, which i
believe i will part of the movement. hope can discuss more the vision
of brand execution, brand association and brand identity , which in my
experience need extra effort outside the code itself.

the Foundation launch date, logo 2012 of OpenStack also cool, a good
start for a 1 month left foundation.

On 10/10/12, Jonathan Bryce <jonathan at openstack.org> wrote:
> We're very excited Lauren will continue working on OpenStack as the
> OpenStack Foundation Director of Marketing. She's still hiring for the
> positions she posted including the marketing coordinator that you mentioned.
> We're also looking for community managers and infrastructure engineers and
> will probably have some additional roles open up before the end of the
> year.
>
> Jonathan
> 210-317-2438
>

> On Oct 9, 2012, at 2:21 PM, Dave Neary wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> On 10/09/2012 08:38 PM, Lloyd Dewolf wrote:
>>> Congratulations to Lauren, Jonathan, and the foundation on this key
>>> hire!  I'm very thankfully Lauren will be continuing doing a fantastic
>>> job as Communications for OpenStack!
>>
>> Congratulations!
>>
>> Does this mean that the marketing co-ordinator position listed on
>> http://www.openstack.org/community/jobs/?foundation=1 is no longer
>> available? Have any of the other positions been filled too?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Dave.
>>
>> --
>> Dave Neary
>> Community Action and Impact
>> Open Source and Standards, Red Hat
>> Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13

Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Shadow Master and Lead Investor
Meruvian.
Integrated Hypermedia Java Solution Provider.

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."