[OpenStack Foundation] Congrats Lauren Sell, OpenStack Foundation hire!

Jonathan Bryce jonathan at openstack.org
Tue Oct 9 23:45:15 UTC 2012

We're very excited Lauren will continue working on OpenStack as the OpenStack Foundation Director of Marketing. She's still hiring for the positions she posted including the marketing coordinator that you mentioned. We're also looking for community managers and infrastructure engineers and will probably have some additional roles open up before the end of the year.

Jonathan
210-317-2438