[OpenStack Foundation] Individual Member Election Statistics

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Tue Oct 2 16:04:24 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-10-02 at 08:37 -0700, James E. Blair wrote:
> Before the election, the issue of influence of corporate entities in
> the individual member election was raised.  As a result, the election
> inspectors agreed it would be beneficial to analyze the election
> results to help quantify the role employers played in the election.

James and co - that's an excellent piece of work, really fascinating.
Well done.

This kind of transparency is really great to see - I'm sure we'll all
judge these stats differently and draw different conclusions on what
this means for the future, but at least we're making those judgements
based on real data.

Thanks again,
Mark.