[Foundation Board] [Board][Kata] Informal call with Kata Containers leadership - August 15th @ 15:00 UTC - Follow up.

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Aug 15 16:58:10 UTC 2022

On 2022-08-15 09:18:44 -0700 (-0700), Julia Kreger wrote:
[...]
> some of us are going to try and raise nested virt as a topic for
> OpenDev during the upcoming PTG, in regards of maybe finding a way
> to provide a "Nested Virt only" sort of flag/constraint which will
> have a wider benefit.
[...]

No need to wait for the PTG, we've had "nested-virt" node labels in
OpenDev for a long time:

https://opendev.org/openstack/project-config/src/commit/19ac46e/nodepool/nl02.opendev.org.yaml#L47-L58

This won't help Kata though, since they feel their needs are better
served by other code forges and don't use the OpenDev Collaboratory.
--
Jeremy Stanley