[Foundation Board] 10 Years of OpenStack - mailing

Sunny Cai sunny at openstack.org
Fri Jun 12 16:17:18 UTC 2020

Hello everyone!

I’m Sunny from the marketing team in the Foundation. You may have known that OpenStack is turning 10 this year. In celebration of OpenStack’s 10th birthday, we would like to send all of the board directors and member reps a little something special! I have created a form here where you can securely provide your preferred mailing address.

Please complete the form by June 19th, end of next week, so we can get the 10 years of OpenStack goodies ship out to you on time. The form can be found here: https://bit.ly/openstack10bd <https://bit.ly/openstack10bd>

Thanks,

Sunny Cai
OpenStack Foundation
sunny at openstack.org