[Foundation Board] Open Infrastructure Summit CFP Open - Deadline: July 2

Ashlee Ferguson ashlee at openstack.org
Wed May 15 01:03:01 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

We’re excited to announce that the Call for Presentations <https://cfp.openstack.org/> for the Open Infrastructure Summit in Shanghai <https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019> (November 4 - 6, 2019) is open! Like we discussed at the Board Meeting in Denver, China is a strong market for OpenStack and the overall open infrastructure market, and we’re excited to engage with the local community for the upcoming Summit.

Please encourage your teams to submit presentations, panels, and workshops around the list of Tracks <https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/summit-categories>, which now specifically calls out 5G, before July 2. Sessions will be presented in both Mandarin and English, so we’re accepting submissions in either language. The content submission process for the Forum and Project Teams Gathering will be managed separately in the upcoming months. Similar to Denver, the PTG will take place the second half of the week.

You can submit a presentation at cfp.openstack.org <https://cfp.openstack.org/>. The deadline is July 2, 2019 at 11:59pm PT (July 3 at 6:59 UTC).

Programming Committee nominations are currently open if you, or someone from your team would be interested in helping shape the Summit content. Nominate yourself or someone else <http://bit.ly/ShanghaiProgrammingCommittee> before May 20.

Shanghai Summit + PTG registration is also open, available in both USD <https://app.eventxtra.link/registrations/6640a923-98d7-44c7-a623-1e2c9132b402?locale=en> and RMB <https://app.eventxtra.link/registrations/f564960c-74f6-452d-b0b2-484386d33eb6?locale=en> (includes fapiao), as well as sponsorship opportunities <https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/sponsors/>.

If you have any questions or feedback, please reach out to myself (ashlee at openstack.org <mailto:ashlee at openstack.org>) or Jimmy (jimmy at openstack.org <mailto:jimmy at openstack.org>).

Thanks,
Ashlee