[Foundation Board] Fwd: [openstack-community] Save $500 on OpenStack Summit Vancouver Hotel + Ticket

Mark Collier mark at openstack.org
Thu Apr 12 21:51:34 UTC 2018

Foundation Board Members & Gold Member representatives,

We’ve negotiated some incredible discounts for Hotels in Vancouver, including 55% off the Four Seasons. These expire very soon, however, so please make sure your teams and customers are using the official hotel blocks when booking your summit travel.

Even if you’re already booked in one of the same hotels, having the reservation attributed to the OpenStack Summit block is very important, as we are committed financially to delivering a certain number of rooms at each hotel, and we need your help to get there.

The links for each fo the hotel blocks and the deadline to take advantage of the deep discounts can be found here:

https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2018/travel/ <https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2018/travel/>

Additionally, we’ve introduced a bundle which includes a hotel room at the Pan Pacific Hotel for 4 or 5 nights + a Summit ticket. People who book these bundles save even more since we’re effectively lowering the ticket price to “early bird” pricing as part of the bundles.

Can’t wait to see everyone in Vancouver soon!

Mark