[Foundation Board] NEC's Gold Representative Change

Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Wed Apr 4 19:23:56 UTC 2018

Thanks Takashi.
Thank you for all your hard work.
Seki-san welcome to Gold team.
Thanks,
Arkady

-----Original Message-----
From: Takashi Torii [mailto:t-torii at ce.jp.nec.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 11:28 AM
To: foundation-board at lists.openstack.org; goldmembers at lists.openstack.org
Cc: Keiichi Seki <k-seki at da.jp.nec.com>
Subject: [Gold Members] NEC's Gold Representative Change

Hello Board and Gold members,

I am announcing the gold representative of NEC will change to Keiichi Seki-san, including CC <k-seki at da.jp.nec.com>. He has excellent skills and experiences about OSS, and now doing NEC's contact person to Linux Foundation with Shibata-san.

I will leave NEC this week. Of course I would like to keep in touch with OpenStack community especially in Japan user group, and continue contribution around OpenStack eco system from other position.

That's great time to collaborate with platinum and gold members.
Thanks all!

Takashi Torii
Takashi Torii
OSS Promotion Center