[Foundation Board] Messaging Update & Ocata Preview - Meeting Tomorrow

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Mon Feb 13 19:59:19 UTC 2017

As a reminder, tomorrow we’ll host a community marketing meeting covering key messages for OpenStack, as well as a preview of the Ocata release.

> Tuesday, February 14th
> 11 am PT / 19:00 UTC
> https://zoom.us/j/5038169769
> Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) Meeting ID: 503 816 9769

Please let me know if there’s interest in scheduling a second meeting time, otherwise I will send around the recording after the meeting for those who are interested.

Thanks!