[Foundation Board] Call for candidates for individual directors

Jonathan Bryce jonathan at openstack.org
Tue Nov 24 12:48:09 UTC 2015

Hi Tim,

The notice went out yesterday to all individual members. I was planning on
sending a note to the Foundation mailing list today as a general post after
sifting through the bouncebacks.

Thanks for noticing the lingering 2015 dates. We'll get those fixed shortly.

In terms of email notifications not going out to those you nominate, could
you let me know where you're seeing this? I'm seeing emails go out through
our outgoing servers and know that at least some people have received them.
Feel free to hit me up off list if you want to debug it with me. If you
didn't get the notice yesterday and are not getting nomination emails,
perhaps there's a delivery problem or spam flag on your side for our
outgoing servers.

Thanks,

Jonathan