[Foundation Board] DreamHost Board Member Change

Todd Moore tmmoore at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 18 13:23:22 UTC 2015

+1.  We will miss you Simon.  Thank you for being part of this, as you made
a difference.

Todd M. Moore

Vice President IBM Open Technology

11501 Burnet Rd. MS 9035H014
Austin, TX , 78758.  (512) 286-7643 (tie-line 363)
tmmoore at us.ibm.com

From:	Alex Freedland <afreedland at mirantis.com>
To:	Simon Anderson <simon at dreamhost.com>
Cc:	"foundation-board at lists.openstack.org"
            <foundation-board at lists.openstack.org>, Jonathan LaCour
            <jonathan.lacour at dreamhost.com>, Simon Anderson
            <simonkanderson at gmail.com>, "goldmembers at lists.openstack.org"
            <goldmembers at lists.openstack.org>
Date:	11/17/2015 09:45 PM
Subject:	Re: [Foundation Board] DreamHost Board Member Change

Simon,

Best of luck with you new adventures.

It was a great pleasure to have you as a fellow director. And despite
giving you the hard time on a few occasions, I will miss you missed. :)

Please do not be a stranger and do let us know what you are up to next.

Alex

Sent from my iPhone