[Foundation Board] April 2 OpenStack Board meeting call for agenda items; Board packet materials due by Monday March 30th.

Kavit Munshi kavit at aptira.com
Wed Mar 25 23:44:24 UTC 2015

Hello Alan,

Can we have an agenda item to discuss the establishment of an organisation
wide diversity policy and a committee to oversee that?

I know we discussed this at some length in the last meeting but nothing
formal was agreed upon. I would like to see something formal come out of
this discussion.

regards,

Kavit

*Kavit Munshi*

*Aptira - Asia Pacific’s leading provider of OpenStack*

Direct/mobile: +91 971 292 9850

General enquiries: +61 2 8030 2333

Australia toll free: 1800 APTIRA

Website aptira.com