[Foundation Board] April 2 OpenStack Board meeting call for agenda items; Board packet materials due by Monday March 30th.

Alan Clark aclark at suse.com
Wed Mar 25 22:53:10 UTC 2015

The next OpenStack board meeting will be held on April 2nd at 12noon - 2pm pacific.

Committee Chairs and Directors please send me items you would like on the agenda.  I need the materials for the board packet by EOB Monday March 30th so that I may post and distribute the materials to the board prior to the meeting. (Please tell me if materials need to be marked confidential.)

I've started drafting the agenda[1].  Expecting topics from several committees, it's going to be a very full agenda. We will also be holding an Executive Session during the meeting.

Thanks,
AlanClark

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/2Apr2015BoardMeeting#Agenda