[Foundation Board] Written plan for the CLA work?

Alan Clark aclark at suse.com
Mon Jun 15 15:54:51 UTC 2015

Russell,

Thanks for the post and reminder.  We will definitely want to include this on the July and October board meeting agendas for status update.  (It's already on the July requested topic list.)

The materials that were used for the Board meeting need updating and more detail based upon the feedback and results of the discussions at the Board and Joint meeting.  I spoke with Eileen and she will begin to update those next week. (She's totally booked until then.)  We're thinking that a wiki page off the Foundation page will be a good place to post those materials.

Thanks,
AlanClark