[Foundation Board] Next Summit Feedback

Mark Collier mark at openstack.org
Fri Jul 31 14:55:48 UTC 2015

For overall Summit feedback we have the post-event survey sent to all attendees via survey monkey, and we added an NPS question starting with Vancouver.

We are planning to have a per session feedback system in place for the Austin Summit. There will be a session in Tokyo to discuss the goals for that system and gather feedback. Once the summit session is scheduled I'll make sure to post the info here for anyone who is interested in attending.