[Foundation Board] Next Summit Feedback

FORD, TOBY TF4242 at att.com
Fri Jul 31 14:33:27 UTC 2015

Agree with Roland .. I’m very curious in seeing feedback from the presentations.

From: Roland Chan <roland at aptira.com<mailto:roland at aptira.com>>
Date: Friday, July 31, 2015 at 1:32 AM
To: "foundation-board at lists.openstack.org<mailto:foundation-board at lists.openstack.org>" <foundation-board at lists.openstack.org<mailto:foundation-board at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [Foundation Board] Next Summit Feedback

I forgot to mention this at the meeting, but I'm keen to see specific feedback from the summit attendees. The sched.org<http://sched.org> app for Vancouver didn't seem to incorporate this, although there seems to be an option for an "audience report" of some sort.

Some sort of NPS-style functionality would be a good starting point and deeper analytics would be awesome. I'm not sure what work has gone into this previously, so would be happy understand that, and any work currently under way.

Cheers

​​
Roland