[openstack-community] Rally Openstack environment creation

Kiran Gavali kiran.gavali at india.nec.com
Wed Jan 20 06:01:27 UTC 2021

Hi Openstack Members,

I want use the rally openstack.

Please  share me the steps to install rally . And what kind of environment we need to create .

Is it required to install rally only on openstack server or we can install it on Other independent Machine ?

Thanks And Regards
Kiran Gavali
NEC INDIA | DEGITAL PF | Mob: 8700332988

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability on the originator or NEC Corporation India Private Limited or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of NEC Corporation India Private Limited or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.