[openstack-community] Enabling KVM on Openstack

open infra openinfradn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 18:26:55 UTC 2021

Yes I did restart nova.
systemctl restart openstack-nova-compute.servic.

I have disabled qemu in nova config and restarted entire box (including the
base OS and the VM where I deployed Openstack.
But still no luck.

$ openstack hypervisor list
| ID | Hypervisor Hostname    | Hypervisor Type | Host IP        | State |
|  1 | openstack.centos.local | QEMU            | 192.168.122.63 | up    |