[openstack-community] Asking for suggestion of video conference tool for team and webinar

Trinh Nguyen dangtrinhnt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 13:35:51 UTC 2018

Hi,

I tried several free tools for team meetings, vPTG, and webinars but there
are always drawbacks ( because it's free, of course). For example:

   - Google Hangout: only allow a maximum of 10 people to do the video calls
   - Zoom: limits about 45m per meeting. So for a webinar or conference
   call takes more than 45m we have to splits into 2 sessions or so.

If anyone in the community can suggest some better video conferencing
tools, that would be great. So we can organize better communication for our
team and the community's webinars.

Many thanks,

--
*Trinh Nguyen*