[openstack-community] The first Vietnam OSUG upstream contribution mentoring webinar

Trinh Nguyen dangtrinhnt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 02:41:23 UTC 2018

Hello,

The Vietnam OpenStack User Group has planned to organize an upstream
contribution mentoring program for a while and finally, we decided the
first webinar will be on next Monday, 5 November. Attendees will be anyone
who is interested in the development process of OpenStack (mostly
Vietnamese, students, developer, etc.). Mentors will be some experienced
OpenStack upstream developers, core members of some projects, etc. You can
check out the details on the Meetup link below [1].

We also want to say thank to the work of Ian Y. Choi and the Korea user
group [2]. You inspired us.

[1] https://www.meetup.com/VietOpenStack/events/hpcglqyxpbhb/
[2]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/community/2018-October/001909.html?fbclid=IwAR0nTZFMzc56PYT0jMDf02Wci2qbaGxhay3EU53Wfd_RntgFqZ0ybwzpFY8