[openstack-community] OpenInfra Days Korea 2018 is looking for Sponsors and Speakers

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:40:13 UTC 2018

Dear OpenStack Community Members,

OpenStack Korea User Group is excited to announce that there will be
OpenInfra Days Korea 2018 in Seoul, Korea, for two days (June 29th - 30th).

Our theme this year is "Open Infrastructure: OpenStack, Containers, and
Cloud Native Computing". Open infrastructure is evolving with more open
source communities and technologies including cloud computing and
containers. Following this year's theme, Korea community would like to
use "OpenInfra Days Korea 2018" name to bring open source communities in
Korea together to collaborate and ultimately build a wide open source
ecosystem together.

This is the fifth event from the first OpenStack Days Korea event in
2014. Each of four previous events had a huge success and attracted lots
of interest among IT expert, engineers, developers and Executives. The
OpenInfra (and previous OpenStack) Days Korea is certainly one of the
biggest Open Source Technology event in Korea.

The event will be held at Hall E, Coex for both two days. There will be
keynote session & technical presentations on the first day.
On the second day, hands-on-lab sessions and deep dive sessions
including Upstream Institute Korea are planned for participants to
experience technologies in details.

In order to successfully execute this event, we will need your help on
both sponsoring and participating the event.

https://openinfradays.kr/index_en.html

In the above event webpage, you will find link for both “Sponsorship”
and “Call for Speakers”. Please kindly review and consider it, and get
back to us. If you have any question, you can contact one of organizers
in OpenInfra Days Korea 2018 event stated at the end of this email. In
addition, if you are interested in speaking at the event, please fill
the form at “Call for Speakers” link.

Thank you very much in advance, and we look forward to working with you.

Best Regards,

OpenStack User Group Leader – Ian Y. Choi (ianyrchoi at gmail.com)
Program Chair – Jaesuk Ahn (bluejay.ahn at gmail.com)
Event Organizing Chair – Jungwon Ku (jwon.ku at gmail.com)