[openstack-community] Speakers' Bureau

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Jan 14 20:10:50 UTC 2016

Is the web app that powers this site open source?

If so, where's the source code hosted?

If not, why not?

Thanks,
Everett

On Jan 11, 2016, at 8:43 PM, Jimmy McArthur <jimmy at openstack.org<mailto:jimmy at openstack.org>> wrote:

Tim, et. al.

I believe this latest revision should address all of the latest requests/requirements: https://www.openstack.org/community/speakers/

* Ability to add/remove sorts/filters
* Removed possibility of resetting your filters
* Added a "General comment box" to speaker profile
* Added option to select "Willing to speak via video conference"

Thanks for all the feedback and we'll plan on putting this live tomorrow!

Jimmy McArthur

Tim Bell wrote:

I was trying out the speakers’ bureau… a really nice feature and good to see already there is lots of entries.

I found  the countries willing to visit list a bit difficult to manage as a false click could lead to resetting all previous selections.

Would it be possible to do something like ‘add’ with a country selection box and ‘delete’ from the list of countries selected ?

A general comment box would also be good for just giving some additional details if there are any other further items to mention regarding the speaker’s availability.

Tim