[openstack-community] We are OpenStack, but who is We?

Marton Kiss marton.kiss at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 17:57:00 UTC 2016

Hi Pierre,

I can agree with you that ops people would receive a similar recognition to
ATC. I think the proper forum is the operators community, they need to
lobby as a group at the Foundation, or propose a program to make it happen.
We love OpenStack too, but if you're doing it for a while, you know that it
have all the processes and politics inside to move forward different
important cases, and you can believe me everyone is really committed here.

I'm not sure this can happen for Austin due to short timeframe, but if you
help to reach out the key influencers in the operators community, and
support them writing the program, this can be a reality for Barcelona
Summit.

Brgds,
  Marton Kiss
  OpenStack Ambassador