[openstack-community] Openstack & Ceph User Group Amsterdam Slack Channel

Adrien Cunin adrien at adriencunin.fr
Fri Feb 26 10:52:36 UTC 2016

Hello,

Le 24/02/2016 14:51, Alessandro Vozza a écrit :
> P.S.
> Please spare me the flame wars about Slack..

Why? This is an important point I think.

If we were talking about an OpenStack project team, the use of Slack
would be really questionable.
 * Because it doesn't fulfill the "open community" requirement [0] (at
least if the said project team was using Slack for their meetings),
 * Because of a number of reasons such as: invite only, account
required, no public logging, non-standard communication protocol,