[openstack-community] Openstack & Ceph User Group Amsterdam Slack Channel

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed Feb 24 18:24:47 UTC 2016

On 02/24/2016 05:51 AM, Alessandro Vozza wrote:
> I'm one of the organisers of Openstack &Ceph User Group Amsterdam
> (http://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Amsterdam/) and we opened an Slack
> channel for the Dutch community here:

Interesting experiment, I'd be happy to hear how that goes. With slack
being such a walled garden, always-on and immediate I've always been
skeptical of its effectiveness as a tool for discussions in an open group.

Keep us posted on the results of your experience though because one
thing is clear: email is on its way out as newer generations have not
learned how to use it and the old generation has done a terrible job at
teaching/improving it anyway :)

Cheers,
stef