[openstack-community] Schedule Published - OpenStack Summit Austin

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Thu Apr 21 21:02:31 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

Well, sort of. It's still pretty brutal to discover the week before the event that this functionality is missing when it was available for previous summits albeit via a third party site (sched.org). Like Tim I'm trying to ensure my schedule is reflected in my work calendar and a PDF doesn't really help with that - I'm still stuck manually creating calendar entries.

-Steve