[openstack-community] Speakers Bureau

Marton Kiss marton.kiss at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 07:20:52 UTC 2015

Hi Jimmy,

Sounds great, as we like to make this speaker tool available for user group
leaders as a part of user group tools, can we design an API that helps to
consume the speaker data from the openstack.org website?

As a practicing user group leader, it is very important for us to make that
list filterable by region / country. I think it is much easier to connect
local regions first than expect someone from Asia or US to travel to EU.
But in a future milestone we should implement a "road trip" feature, if a
speaker is going to a trip, he have a good chance to visit local user
groups.

Brgds,
  Marton