[openstack-community] Speakers Bureau

Marton Kiss marton.kiss at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:41:14 UTC 2015

The CloudFoundry community have a speaker travel support program, so if we
can add some review or evaluation for the speakers we should introduce
something similar for OpenStack Community. I think it is also very
important to add an availability information for the speakers. For example
I know that I'm travelling to overseas for a week, or I'm available during
a specific timeframe and I'm available to visit local meetups.

It would also be great to allow of presentation upload, so I can review the
content well-advance.

Brgds,
  Marton