[openstack-community] Help pick the new logos for OpenStack User Groups & OpenStack Days

Tristan Goode tristan at aptira.com
Sun Apr 19 05:58:06 UTC 2015

Hi Stef,

I like the idea of awarding user groups an official status when they meet
certain criteria, but is there a reason why these logos bear no
resemblance or aren't incorporating the OpenStack logo? Are user groups
not worthy?

Can't we just have the regular OpenStack logo with "Official User Group"
written with it? Something like the "Powered  by OpenStack" logo thing.

Cheers
Tristan

User