[openstack-community] [Upstream] A trello board to manage the trainees

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Fri Apr 17 16:49:13 UTC 2015

Hello folks

I have been playing with trello and google sheet, integrated by this
fantastic tool called zapier.com today. Basically, every time there is a
new applicant for Upstream Training a new item is created on trello.
Mentors can then use Trello to move applicants forward as they make
progress in their training.

I'm looking for volunteers to test the system.

The Trello board has 5 states:

- Applicants
- Mentor selected
- Assigned work item
- In progress
- Completed

The list of Applicants contains the name of the applicant, affiliation
and gender (so we know how to address them), and each card says what
they have written in their application, plus their email.

Mentors should check the list of Applicants, assign themselves the card
and move the card forward in the queue.

Any takers? Contact me offline to be invited to the Trello board. (I
already added Sylvain and Tim since Trello knows them already :))

Cheers,
stef