[openstack-community] BoFs at Summit

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Fri Oct 31 14:27:16 UTC 2014

In the future, this type of session would probably be a good fit for our open source ecosystem design sessions track.

(For reference, this was the submission process and criteria for Paris http://www.openstack.org/blog/2014/08/call-for-proposals-open-source-ecosystem-design-sessions-at-the-paris-summit/ <http://www.openstack.org/blog/2014/08/call-for-proposals-open-source-ecosystem-design-sessions-at-the-paris-summit/>)

I’ll ping you separately about the schedule Wednesday.

Thanks,
Lauren