[openstack-community] Free passes to EuroPython for OpenStack table staffers

Kathy Cacciatore kathyc at openstack.org
Wed May 21 20:11:04 UTC 2014

The OpenStack Foundation is pleased to sponsor [EuroPython 2014](https://ep2014.europython.eu/en/), July 21-27, 2014 at the Berlin Congress Center, Germany.  We were jammin' at North America's PyCon in April and expect crowds in Europe as well.  We ask the community, especially OpenStack contributors, to help support this event.

Our silver sponsorship includes a table in the F/OSS area.  We have 5 full conference passes to offer to 5 volunteers who can staff the OpenStack table in shifts covering
Setup: Sunday, July 20, 1 hour between 16:00-20:00
Expo Open:  Mon-Fri, July 21-25, 09:00-18:00 (attend sessions between breaks)
Packing up: Fri, July 25, at 18:00
Please send an email to kathyc at openstack.org if you can help inspire the EuroPython attendees to use and contribute to OpenStack.

We also encourage you to give Lightning Talks (5 minute duration). Register your talk at the venue near the registration desk.

Thank you, as always, for your support!

--
Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
OpenStack Industry Event Planner
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org