[openstack-community] Greek community mailing list -pls review

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Tue May 20 17:15:40 UTC 2014

Hello Thanassis

I reviewed your change and +1. Hopefully other people will be able to
add the two +2 necessary for final approval.

Are you planning on using the list mainly to coordinate the activities
of the user group or also to discuss technical issues, help users in
Greek? once the list is approved you may want to add a more verbose
description of the list to make that clear.

Cheers,
stef