[openstack-community] "official" user group process

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Thu Jul 17 23:03:40 UTC 2014

Tom - I'm a supporter of the concept and have read through the etherpad. Beyond uniting people of like interests, it's not clear to me what the purpose/goal is for adding more user groups?

My thought is that we would want to build some other requirements/guidance into the process to make sure we're achieving the desired goal. Like would we want the user group to host a session during the design summit to provide input? Or develop blue prints to address requirements for the segment? OR?

Thanks
Carol