[openstack-community] "official" user group process

Nicolae Paladi n.paladi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 22:42:27 UTC 2014

Hi,

thanks for a great initiative.

I fully support the above objections regarding training requirements,

Furthermore, I do not understand pt.3:

   1. "Group organised and coordinated, multiple people from diverse
   employment involved in organisation, impartial (...)"
   2.
   3. I assume the goal is to prevent individual companies from
   monopolizing a group and using it as a marketing platform.
   4. However, in my case I run a rather active group on my own with 0
   other volunteers to help out, so I think the requirement for "multiple
   people" should be changed.