[openstack-community] Country/region stats

Daniel Izquierdo dizquierdo at bitergia.com
Mon Oct 21 22:51:14 UTC 2013

Hi!

On 10/21/2013 09:45 PM, Stefano Maffulli wrote:
> [...]

> I think we could hack something together rapidly to have a cute map
> but given that there there are people reworking heavily on reporting
> systems let's have a more comprehensive conversation in HK like Marton
> suggests and let's build a set of specs for adding the geographic
> dimension to the Activity Board. The first step to do is to list a set
> of questions we want to find answers for on it: Tristan, want to start
> a wiki page or send an email with those? thanks, stef

Indeed, the technology under the Activity Board already provides the
support (database + viz) for geographical information. So far, based on
lists of countries and some activity charts, top country tables and
statistics around them.

So, from the technical point of view, once the data source is ready,
this is a matter of having the specific questions as suggested by
Stefano and later adapt the Activity Board :).

Regards,
Daniel.

--
Daniel Izquierdo Cortazar, PhD