[openstack-community] OpenStack User Group Sacramento

Colin McNamara colin at 2cups.com
Thu Oct 10 17:05:41 UTC 2013

Sean and I are in your next door neighbor (the bay area). Sean runs the SFbay OpenStack meetup group, and I help out where necessary. If there is anything I / we can do to help you you out getting your MeetUP group started, I would love to help. I've been able to help Minneapolis, RTP, and Denver get off the ground in the past.
Regards,

Colin

Colin McNamara
People | Process | Technology