[openstack-community] OpenStack User Group Sacramento

Stephen Halpin stephen.halpin at hp.com
Thu Oct 10 16:53:48 UTC 2013

Hello all

I'm trying to see if there's enough interest to form a new User Group in
Sacramento (state capitol of California in the USA).

I have started some social media sites, if you are interested, can you
add some comments (preferably in Meetup, but whatever works for you)? If
I can get a few interested people, I will arrange a face-to-face meeting.

Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Sacramento/
FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/215339308643048/
Twitter: @OpenStackSac https://twitter.com/OpenStackSac
Google Groups:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/openstack-sacramento/new
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21forum/openstack-sacramento/new>
Linked In:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups/OpenStack-Sacramento-6512696?home=&gid=6512696
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/OpenStackSac/

I'm especially interested in anyone who can help run this with me.

Best Regards
Stephen

--
Stephen Halpin