[openstack-community] October 3: Google+ Hangout & IRC Chat on Hyper-V Integration into OpenStack

Rafael Knuth rafael.knuth at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 16:55:11 UTC 2013

We had to reschedule our OpenStack Online Meetup due to issues w/
Google+ Hangout. Our upcoming meetup is on

Thursday, October 3, 9.30 - 10.30 am Pacific (UTC -7)

We will (again) have folks from Cloudbase Solutions and Mirantis with
us, and we will talk about both companies’ effort to get Windows
workloads up and running on OpenStack. Please join our Google+ Hangout
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpokenStuff & IRC Chat
(#openstack-community @Freenode).

Also, feel free to register at our meetup.com page:
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Online-Meetup/events/143439682/
We will host our online meetups on a monthly basis.

All the best,

Rafael