[openstack-community] Online Presentation of Tripleo 0:00UTC May 23, 2013

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu May 23 18:17:08 UTC 2013

On 05/22/2013 05:17 PM, Jamie Lennox wrote:
> Hopefully someone will record this and put a video online later as i am
> interested in watching.

Me too, by the way :) If there is a recording I'd be glad to watch it.

> Hope it goes well but bluejeans may not be a great hosting service for a
> community that is largely linux based.

I've never used bluejeans.com but audio/video collaboration is a sore
point for everybody. If you have ideas on how to stream audio and video
reliably across continents I'd be happy to hear your suggestions and
provide help to implement them.

/stef