[openstack-community] Mailing lists in non-English languages

Khanh Nguyen ndquockhanh at gmail.com
Tue May 21 03:09:14 UTC 2013

Hello Stefano,

I'm from Vietnam and I agree with your idea about the native language.

Now we  just discussed on a  fan page on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/IaaS.VN and so on
https://www.facebook.com/VietOpenStack?fref=ts

If possible, I suggest a sub domain such as vn.list.openstack.org to help
garnering attention to the Openstack project in our country.

Thank you,

Khanh Nguyen Dang Quoc
Senior Software/System Engineer
VNG Corporation
13th Floor The Flemington, 182 Le Dai Hanh St., Dist. 11, Ho Chi Minh City,
Vietnam
E:  khanhndq at vng.com.vn
www.vng.com.vn