[openstack-community] OpenStack in Africa (specifically Nairobi)

Adam Nelson adam at varud.com
Thu May 16 07:43:58 UTC 2013

Hello,

We're building a public OpenStack implementation in Nairobi and over time,
the rest of the continent.  Is anybody on the list interested in talking
about OpenStack in the African context or in starting a virtual meetup
about it?  I'd like to get more feedback about it and meet more people who
are interested in the logistics of launching a cloud platform here.  I'm
also excited to get people not on the continent in the group if they have
an interest.

Based on feedback, I'll try to set up some sort of Hangout or something
along those lines.  Just shoot me a line.

Cheers,
Adam

-------
OpenStack in Africa: http://kili.io