[openstack-community] New OpenStack Venezuela User Group

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Tue Mar 19 19:45:20 UTC 2013

Hi Ender

thanks for sharing the good news, very exciting to have one more
OpenStack cloud :)

On 03/18/2013 03:25 PM, Ender Mujica wrote:
> Also, we've started the Venezuela OpenStack User Group because want to
> share our knowledment and experience but need to know how or some help
> to include the group inside
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack_User_Groups

the wiki like many other projects requires a Launchpad ID. You can
create one on https://launchpad.net and use that to edit the wiki, file
bugs, commit/comment patches to review.openstack.org, login into
ask.openstack.org to ask questions... and probably more :)

> Also, we reserve the domain openstack.org.ve <http://openstack.org.ve>.
> The next step will be hire a web server and with help of the
> Venezuelan's community to keep growing the group)

We will need to ask you to have the OpenStack Foundation own the
openstack domain in Venezuela: for trademark protection reasons we
require this. I'll contact you offlist with more details.

> This project and the Venezuela Group is a big and good challenge.

It's good to have you on board.

Cheers,
stef