[openstack-community] Bringing focus to the Operators and Users at the next summit

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sun Dec 15 17:33:25 UTC 2013

On 2013-12-15 08:09:57 -0800 (-0800), John Dickinson wrote:
[...]
> It's got to be balanced so it doesn't turn into a vendor honeypot
[...]

FWIW, over the past couple summits I've been most scrutinizing of
any talks which look like they have some chance of being warped into
a vendor-specific sales pitch, and choose open forum/panel formats
and presentations from deployers before all else. Put in abstracts
for these sorts of sessions and I can pretty well guarantee, at
least for any track I chair, that they'll be selected.
--
Jeremy Stanley