[OpenStack Marketing] Roadmap feedback wanted in Sydney

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Mon Oct 30 19:04:29 UTC 2017

Hi all,

We’ve been revisiting the Release Roadmap content and will be hosting a Forum session in Sydney to gather input about how you use (or don’t use) the Roadmap and what changes should be made. If you use the Release Roadmap in your marketing, or if it’s something you’d like to be using but feel like changes need to be made before you can, I’d love for you to join us at the Forum session.

Roadmap User Feedback Session <https://www.openstack.org/summit/sydney-2017/summit-schedule/events/20478/roadmap-user-feedback-gathering?BackURL=https://www.openstack.org/summit/sydney-2017/summit-schedule/global-search?t=roadmap#eventid=20478>

If you won’t be in Sydney or can’t make the session and have feedback, please drop me a line with your thoughts.

Best,
Anne Bertucio
Marketing and Certification, OpenStack Foundation
anne at openstack.org | 206-992-7961