[OpenStack Marketing] Reminder - "collaborative campaign" call in 30 minutes

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Fri Jun 24 16:36:25 UTC 2016

Hi team,

Don’t forget we’re kicking off a collaborative campaign involving anyone in the OpenStack marketing community who would like to contribute. We’re figuring out what the project will be, so please come with ideas! Join us in 30 minutes.

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://openstack.webex.com/openstack/j.php?MTID=m48642a6b80e36b63299600bf7386240e
Meeting number (access code): 929 512 422
Host key: 462970

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3207 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
1-855-244-8681 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers:
https://openstack.webex.com/openstack/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=463703732&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions: https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here: https://openstack.webex.com/openstack/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.

Cheers,
Heidi Joy

______
Heidi Joy Tretheway
Senior Marketing Manager, OpenStack Foundation
503 816 9769  |  skype: heidi.tretheway