[OpenStack Marketing] Bulletin: Community Meeting this Thursday (preview 2H plans!), Analyst Relations meeting next week

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Mon Jun 13 23:18:01 UTC 2016

OpenStack Marketing Bulletin
June 13, 2016

Countdown: just one week until summer starts for those in the Northern Hemisphere. We hope you’re planning some fun in the sun (pass the popsicles!), and meanwhile we’re planning a dynamite second half of 2016.

Please join us for our next Marketing Community Meeting to preview our marketing plan and see what’s in store for the next six months. Thursday, June 16 at 1800 UTC/ 11:00 a.m. Pacific <https://openstack.webex.com/openstack/j.php?MTID=mdae381ae78772cdfb8984dbac2995823>. We’re also planning a major overhaul to the openstack.org/marketing <http://www.openstack.org/marketing> page. Send us feedback <mailto:heidijoy at openstack.org> on what you’d like to see there.

Don’t miss the Analyst Relations Working Group meeting next week as well.
Tuesday, June 21 at 1700 UTC/ 10 a.m. Pacific <https://openstack.webex.com/openstack/j.php?MTID=m312d1a9c7fbeaa65bf06cae7c8a5bab5>
Have you made it to any OpenStack Days yet? Check out upcoming events near you <https://www.openstack.org/community/events/openstackdays> and plan to make a trip. At a handful of European OpenStack Days in the past two weeks, we met dozens of new users and companies considering OpenStack. We also saw great success stories and demos.

OPENSTACK SUMMIT BARCELONA
It’s not too soon to start planning for the October 25-28, 2016 OpenStack Summit Barcelona <https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/>.
Sponsor sales <https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/sponsors/> will open on June 15 at 15:00 UTC (8 a.m. Pacific). The Call for Presentations <https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/call-for-presentations/> is open now, and closes July 13. Continue to check the website for updates.

The OpenStack Marketing Bulletin is a resource for the OpenStack marketing community, distributed every 2-4 weeks to the marketing mailing list <http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/marketing>. You’ll find upcoming events <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N6Fi1iAgpkDKMkcaTh8s7pwPzwjKuPzJJdgxR8bA29E/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=992025170.>, opportunities to participate, fresh content <http://www.openstack.org/marketing>, and important dates. Watch for future marketing meetings <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/Marketing#Open_Marketing_Meetings_2014.2F2015> (use this link to see past agendas, slides, and recordings too). The bulletin is edited by Heidi Joy Tretheway <mailto:heidijoy at openstack.org> and your contributions are welcome.

______
Heidi Joy Tretheway
Senior Marketing Manager, OpenStack Foundation
503 816 9769  |  skype: heidi.tretheway