[OpenStack Marketing] Superuser Awards nominations now open!

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Wed Aug 3 16:20:45 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that the Superuser Awards <http://superuser.openstack.org/awards> nominations are now open! Submissions will be collected until the deadline, September 16 at 11:59pm PT / September 17 at 6:59am UTC.

New this round, we have broken the nominations into four categories: enterprise, public cloud service provider, research / government organization and telecom. All of the nominees will be reviewed by the OpenStack community before going to the Superuser editorial advisors to narrow down to four finalists, one per each category. One winner will then be selected and recognized onstage during the OpenStack Summit Barcelona keynotes to join the ranks of previous winners: CERN, Comcast, NTT Group and AT&T.

Learn more <http://superuser.openstack.org/articles/superuser-awards-nominations-open-for-openstack-summit-barcelona> about this round of the Superuser Awards, and submit your organization or customer nominations <https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/superuserawards_barcelona> before the deadline.

Allison

Allison Price
OpenStack Marketing
allison at openstack.org