[OpenStack Marketing] Analyst Relations Team Meeting

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Wed Feb 4 01:20:51 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Our next analyst relations team meeting will be Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 17:30 UTC.

Register here: http://openstack.enterthemeeting.com/m/DQMR7HMX

We have some changes on the team since Margie Callard has taken a job outside of OpenStack, so it’s a good time to regroup, get some new folks involved and figure out our plans for 2015. If you are responsible for analyst relations at your organization and are interested in participating in this working group, please join us.

Thanks,
Lauren