[OpenStack Marketing] OpenStack Contributors: Interested in speaking at Cloud Expo Europe?

Kathy Cacciatore kathyc at openstack.org
Tue Feb 3 18:04:23 UTC 2015

We have a 25 minute presentation opportunity in the in-booth theater in the Developer and Open Cloud Park booth of Cloud Expo Europe.  It's either going to be on March 11 or 12.  We'd like a contributor to speak or join me in presenting the [ OpenStack for Technical Audiences presentation ]( http://www.openstack.org/assets/marketing/presentations/OpenStack-for-Technical-Audiences-November-10-2014.pptx ).  Note, the facts, course list, etc. will be updated just prior to the event.  Please reply to me directly if interested ([ kathyc at openstack.org ]( mailto:kathyc at openstack.org )).

There may be another spot on a Hybrid Cloud panel.  For this one, I'll be looking for users with private clouds accessing public clouds for extra resources on demand.

Thank you, as always, for your support!
--
Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
Consulting Marketing Manager
OpenStack Foundation
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org